- Set the iron to the highest level and let it warm up.
- Choose a hard surface as a work place (i.e. table top protected by a pillowcase).
- Remove the label from the foil, place the label with writing facing up on an accessible area to iron and cover the label with baking paper.
- Press on the iron as hard as possible and hold for about 15 seconds. Move it very carefully.
- Then remove the protective paper and let the clothes cool. Let the clothing or other items rest about 12 hours and do not handle them. The glue needs time to solidify.
- A properly ironed on label will blend in nearly perfectly with the texture of the clothing.